|Home>Bearing knowledge>The cause of lubricant failure|
The cause of lubricant failure
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
(2) Impurities: mainly originated from dust in the air, metal abrasive grains, leakage (water, miscellaneous oil, etc.); lubricating oil oxides and substances generated by fuel incineration.
(3) Additive failure: Some lubricating oils are degraded due to the failure or depletion of additives between them. For example, the anti-wear agent in lubricating oils.
(4) Failure of viscosity index improver: due to the long chain breakage of its organic molecules; no longer has the effect of improving the viscosity-temperature function.
(5) Base oil failure: the base oil is the carrier of the additive; if the base oil fails, the additive will not work.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| Selection and application of bearings, rolling bearing vocabulary (2) |
Fan bearing and bearing preloading skills
TIMKEN bearing correction skills economical useful imported bearing inner ring fixing method
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:Application of metal self-correcting data on bearings (2)
The next part: analysis of commonly used stents for ball bearings
Inorganic Alkali is the most productive product in the basic chemical industry, and Inorganic Alkali is widely used as basic industrial raw material.The output and dosage of Inorganic Alkali mark the degree of industrial development of a country. Inorganic alkali is an industry with complete scale of enterprises and products in Chinese chemical industry, which has the most favorable conditions to form socialized mass production. Inorganic Alkali includes soda and caustic soda, which are closely related to heavy industries such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metal smelting, papermaking, glass, textiles, food and other light industrial sectors, as well as scientific and cultural undertakings, as well as people's lives. It has a prominent position in the national economy.
Inorganic Alkali is mainly applied in the 7 fields as below:
1. Inorganic Alkali is used in papermaking, cellulose pulp production;
2. Inorganic Alkali is used for soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids, and the refining of vegetable and animal oils.
3. Inorganic Alkali is used for textile printing and dyeing industry as desizing agent, cooking agent and mercerizing agent.
4. The chemical industry use the inorganic alkali to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol and so on.
5. The petroleum industry use the inorganic alikali in refining petroleum products and in drilling mud in oil fields. Also use it in the production of alumina, metal zinc and copper surface treatment and glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
6. Food-grade products use the inorganic alikali as acid neutralizer in food industry, as peaches and citrus peaches, as detergents for containers such as empty bottles and cans, as well as decolorizers and deodorizers.
7. Inorganic alikali can also be used as alkaline desiccant. Living alkali is widely used in national economy, and it is needed in many industrial sectors,such as chemical manufacturing,paper, aluminium, tungsten, rayon, artificial cotton and soap. In addition, in the production of dyes, plastics, chemicals and organic intermediates, the regeneration of old rubber, the production of sodium metal, the electrolysis of water and the production of Inorganic Salts, the production of borax, chromate, manganese salt, phosphate and so on also requires a large number of inorganic alikali.
Inorganic alikali Cautions:
Inorganic alkaline belongs to corrosion products. Store in a cool, ventilated, dry storeroom with packing sealed. Pay attention to moisture, rain and sun. Avoid contact with acids. Take lightly when loading and unloading to prevent package breakage. When there is fire, please use sand and fire extinguishers
Inorganic Alkali,Sodium Hydroxide,Inorganic Chemicals Alkali,Industry Inorganic Alkali
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd , https://www.zgshenyu.com