Home decoration is a very professional and complex project that is generally difficult for individuals to complete. Ever since, we need to find a suitable decoration team before the housing renovation. After negotiations between the two parties, a contract for housing renovation will be signed. Then, how to write the house decoration contract before it is standardized? Here we come to a detailed introduction: the contract of housing renovation , I hope to help you.
Home renovation contract template
The client (Party A): _________________
Undertaker (Party B):_________________
Party A and Party B negotiated and decided to entrust Party B to decorate the house. In order to ensure the smooth progress of the project, according to the relevant laws and regulations of the country, this contract is specially signed for mutual compliance.
Article 1: Project Overview
1. Address: ________ Building ______ Unit,
2. Specification: Room Type ______ Floor (Type) ______ Room ______ Office ______ Kitchen ______ Wei, Total Construction Area ____________ m2.
3. Content: The quotations for the decoration of this contract.
4. Contracting method: __________________.
5. Project Commencement Date: ______ Year ______ Month ______ Day
6. Date of completion of the project: ______ years______ month_______ day
Total project days: ________ days
Article 2: Construction Price
The project price is RMB Â¥, capitalized (RMB): Please refer to the quotation for the renovation project of this contract for details.
Article 3: Quality Requirements
1. The type, specification and name of the materials used in the project are recognized by both parties.
2. Acceptance criteria: Both parties agree to implement the relevant regulations of the country.
3. During construction, if Party A has special requirements, both parties should sign a supplementary contract.
4. The quality of materials and equipment purchased by Party A shall be assumed by Party A. Party B shall be responsible for the construction quality.
5. If Party A hires a supervisor, it must notify Party B before starting work to facilitate the work.
Article 4: Material Supply
1. Party B shall strictly follow the regulations of the relevant price regulations of the country and strictly implement the price list for the materials used in this contract. The materials provided by Party A shall be used in the decoration works stipulated in this contract, and shall not be used for other purposes without the consent of Party A. If Party B uses it for other purposes, Party B shall compensate Party A according to the double price of the misappropriated material.
2. If the materials and equipment provided by Party B do not meet the quality requirements or the specifications are different, they should be prohibited from use. If it has been used, Party B shall be responsible for the losses caused to the project.
3. The materials and equipment that Party A is responsible for purchasing and supplying shall be qualified products that meet the design requirements and shall be delivered to the site on time. If the delay arrives, the construction period will be postponed and the penalty will be imposed on the delay. According to the total amount of materials provided by Party A, 10 is paid to Party B as management fee. After the materials are accepted by Party B, Party B shall be responsible for the safekeeping. If the losses are caused due to improper storage, Party B shall be responsible for compensation.
Article 5: Payment Method
1. After signing the house decoration contract, Party A will prepay Party B's 50% renovation project payment. When the progress schedule is over half, Party A must support the second construction cost to be 40%. The remaining 10% will be settled after Party A's acceptance.
2. If there is an increase, decrease or change in the construction of the project, the two parties shall make up the contract, and Party B shall be responsible for issuing the construction alteration order, notifying the person in charge of the construction site, and adding or subtracting the price of the project shall be settled on the spot.
3. If Party A does not prepay the project payment according to the contract, it shall pay Party B at least 1% of the unpaid project price per day.
Article 6: Project Duration
1. If delays are made due to the cause of Party B, a fine of 1 per cent of the contract amount will be paid to Party A as a penalty fine, until the fees are deducted. If delays are made due to Party A's reasons, one day's delay will be paid to Party B with a contractual amount of 1 as the late-worker fee.
2. The materials and equipments selected by Party A will affect the quality and duration of the project due to unqualified quality. The rework cost shall be borne by Party A. Due to the quality accidents caused by Party B's construction, the rework cost shall be borne by Party B and the duration shall not change.
3. During the construction, due to project quality problems and the disagreement between the two sides resulting in suspension of work, both parties did not follow the deadline for work delay or delay. The parties should actively request the mediation or arbitration departments of the relevant departments to coordinate and handle the disputes as soon as possible so as to continue the construction.
4. If you request re-rework due to Party A's reason during construction, or if you delay the construction period due to Party A's alteration of the construction content, you need a visa. Party A must bear all the construction costs. If Party B causes rework, Party B shall bear the responsibility. The duration will not change.
5. During the construction, Party A shall notify Party A without authorization of Party B to notify the construction personnel of unauthorized changes to the quality problems caused by the construction content and delay the construction period. Party A shall be responsible for itself.
Article 7: Project Acceptance
1. Acceptance of project quality, except for concealed works that need to be accepted by section, after the completion of the project, Party B organizes Party A to perform the final acceptance. Both parties handle project settlement and handover procedures.
2. After Party B notifies Party A of the process acceptance and completion acceptance, Party A shall accept the acceptance within three days. Overdue Party A shall automatically deem that Party A has waived its right and deemed it as qualified. If there is any problem, Party A shall be responsible. Party A will move into the apartment and will be deemed as qualified.
3. Party A shall notify Party B in a timely manner if it cannot be accepted within the time limit specified by Party B and set a date. However, Party A shall acknowledge the completion date of the process or project and shall bear Party B's care fees and related expenses.
Article 8: Other matters
1. Party A responsibility
1 It is necessary to provide the floor plan of the house approved by the realty management department and the water, electricity and gas circuit diagrams, or to provide the floor plan of the house and the water, electricity and gas circuit diagrams to Party B and make on-site delivery to Party B.
2 In the secondary decoration project, all houses shall be vacated or partially vacated to remove obstructions that may affect the construction. For the furniture and furnishings left in houses that can only be partially vacated, the necessary protective measures must be taken. All of them must go through formalities with Party B and bear the expenses.
3 If it is really necessary to demolish or change the original building structure, equipment, or pipelines, go through the formalities with the local housing management department and bear the relevant expenses. If you need to temporarily use common parts during construction, you should say hello to your neighbours.
2. The responsibility of Party B
1 It should take the initiative to present the enterprise business license, membership certificate or construction qualification salesman must have a legal representative's trust certificate. (In the case of individuals or construction teams, relevant identification documents should be presented)
2 Designate a staff member as Party B site representative, responsible for contract performance, and organize the construction according to the contract, complete the construction task on time and in good quality.
3 Responsible for the safety of the construction site, prevent fires, certify posts, civilized construction, and prevent accidents such as pipeline blockage, leakage of water, power outage, and damage to the goods caused by the construction and affect others. In case of occurrence, it must be repaired or compensated as soon as possible.
4 Strict performance of the contract and implementation of the credit schedule. If delays are made, such as material withdrawals, work or excuse, inducing Party A to withdraw funds, the investigation will be based on default.
5 Undertake the warranty responsibility within the scope of decoration work. The warranty period is 12 months from the date of acceptance of the project completion A-side inspection income.
Article 9: Liability for breach of contract
After the housing renovation contract comes into effect, during the performance of the contract, if the party terminates the contract without authorization, it shall pay the other party according to the total contract amount of 5 as the breach penalty. If the contract is cancelled without authorization and the actual damage caused by the other party exceeds the liquidated damages, compensation shall be made.
Article 10: Dispute Resolution
During the period of performance of the house decoration contract, if there is any dispute between the two parties, the two parties shall negotiate a settlement without prejudice to the progress of the project. If the parties are unwilling to resolve the dispute through negotiation, or if the settlement cannot be reached through consultation, they may file a lawsuit in the People's Court in accordance with this contract.
Article 11: Changes and termination of the contract
1. After both parties have signed and signed the house decoration contract, both parties must strictly abide by it. If any party needs to change the content of the contract, it should sign a supplementary agreement after mutual agreement. If it is necessary to terminate the contract, the party that proposed the termination of the contract must submit it in written form. The liquidated damages shall be paid at 10 per cent of the total price of the contract and the termination of the contract formalities.
2. In the course of construction, any party to terminate the contract must submit it in writing to the other party. After the two parties agree to complete the liquidation formalities, after the conclusion of the termination contract agreement, it can be regarded as the termination of the contract.
Article 12: The Contract Takes Effect
1. This contract and the annex to the contract are stamped by both parties and will take effect after signing.
2. The supplementary contract has the same legal effect as this contract.
Party A (Owner): __ (Signature) Party B: ___ (Signature)
Telephone: Phone: ________
Contract date: Contract date: ________
The article concludes: The relevant knowledge of how to write a home improvement contract model and how to write a home improvement contract is introduced here. After reading the above article, we believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the model of the renovation contract . Friends with special needs can be used by both parties. Through negotiation, the contract is modified and changed to meet its own needs. The content of the contract can be detailed as detailed as possible to avoid disputes.
Housing renovation contract
The Stainless Steel Mesh is classified according to the varieties: stainless steel plain mesh, stainless steel twill mesh, stainless steel bamboo mesh, stainless steel mat mesh, contrast mesh, stainless steel paper net, etc. The stainless steel mesh is made of metal wires such as 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310, 310s, etc. The surface is smooth, rust-free, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, hygienic and environmentally friendly. Uses: hospitals, pasta, meat barbecue, life flower baskets, fruit Basket Series mainly Stainless Steel Wire mesh, using electropolishing technology for surface treatment, the surface is bright as a mirror. Stainless steel is heat resistant, acid resistant, corrosion resistant and wear resistant. Because of these characteristics, stainless steel mesh is widely used in mining, chemical, food, petroleum, pharmaceutical, etc., mainly for gas, liquid filtration and other media separation.
The stainless steel mesh is made of metal wires such as 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310, 310s, etc. The surface is smooth, rust-free, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, hygienic and environmentally friendly. Uses: hospitals, pasta, meat barbecue, life flower baskets, fruit basket series mainly stainless Steel Wire mesh, using electropolishing technology for surface treatment, the surface is bright as a mirror.
Stainless steel is heat resistant, acid resistant, corrosion resistant and wear resistant. Because of these characteristics, stainless steel mesh is widely used in mining, chemical, food, petroleum, pharmaceutical, etc., mainly for gas, liquid filtration and other media separation.
The stainless steel mesh is classified according to the varieties: stainless steel plain mesh, stainless steel twill mesh, stainless steel bamboo mesh, stainless steel mat mesh, contrast mesh, stainless steel paper net, etc. The stainless steel mesh is made of metal wires such as 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310, 310s, etc. The surface is smooth, rust-free, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, hygienic and environmentally friendly. Uses: hospitals, pasta, meat barbecue, life flower baskets, fruit basket series mainly stainless steel wire mesh, using electropolishing technology for surface treatment, the surface is bright as a mirror. Stainless steel is heat resistant, acid resistant, corrosion resistant and wear resistant. Because of these characteristics, stainless steel mesh is widely used in mining, chemical, food, petroleum, pharmaceutical, etc., mainly for gas, liquid filtration and other media separation.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Stainless Steel Wire Cloth,Stainless Steel Wire Screen,Stainless Steel Mesh,Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Panels,Stainless Steel Mesh Screen
ANPING COUNTY SHANGCHEN WIREMESH PRODUCTS CO.,LTD , https://www.scfiltermesh.com