If the quality of the adhesive is not up to standard, such as its own dark color, insufficient fluidity, poor leveling performance, or insufficient spreading on the composite base film, it is difficult to meet the printing requirements. Of course, this is only one of the reasons that affect the transparency of the composite film
. Today, Jiuzhi Plastics Network takes everyone to see what factors in the process will affect its transparency:
1. If there is no temperature step in the drying tunnel of the compound machine, the inlet temperature of the drying tunnel will be too high, and the drying will be too fast, so that the surface of the glue liquid will be steamed (steamed), the surface of the glue will be crusted too early, and then the heat will go deep. After the inside of the glue layer, the solvent under the film will be vaporized. When the gas breaks through the surface of the skin to form a volcanic vent, a loop of the ring makes the glue layer less transparent.
2. If the composite rubber roller or the guillotine is defective, a certain point is not pressed and a neutral is formed, which will also cause the composite film to be opaque.
3. If there is too much dust in the air in the working environment, there is dust in the hot air sucked into the drying tunnel after the glue is applied. It is stuck on the surface of the rubber layer or sandwiched between the two base films. Many dusts cause opacity or poor transparency.
Countermeasure: Close the glued part of the compound machine. The air inlet of the drying tunnel uses a high mesh filter to block the suction of dust (that is, remove the dust from the hot air of the drying tunnel).
4. If the rubber roller or the rubber roller is not cleaned, the composite film will not be transparent enough, or the composite glue will be insufficient. There will be blank spots in the glue, and small bubbles will be trapped, resulting in spotted or opaque.
Countermeasure: Check and adjust the amount of glue to make it up and apply evenly. The surface tension of the composite base film is not high, the infiltration property of the glue liquid is insufficient, and the film is not uniform after drying, resulting in the so-called "hemp face film".
5. Once the temperature of the composite hot drum is insufficient, the hot melt portion of the glue fails to melt, the temperature of the cooling roll is too high, and the cooling cannot be suddenly cooled, the composite film may be poorly transparent.
Countermeasure: The temperature of the hot drum should not be lower than 70 Â°C. The hot melt part of the gel body begins to melt when the temperature reaches 65 Â°C. After melting, not only the transparency is improved, but also the composite firmness is increased. The cooling roller should be cooled by cooling water or chilled water. The faster the cooling rate, the better the transparency, the better the flatness of the composite film and the better the firmness.
Aluminum Diamond Plate 3003-H22 is easy to fabricate and its raised diamond pattern provides good slip resistance and walking stability.
Application and uses of Aluminum diamond tread plate 3003-H22 bright are: extensive product use as scuff plates, running boards, and mud flaps for fire engines, ambulances, fire trucks, trailers and toolboxes, recreational, and four-wheel-drive vehicles.
Aluminum Diamond Plate
Aluminum Diamond plate sheet
Xiaoxian RuiYi Commercial Trade Co.,Limited , https://www.ryaluplate.com