The anti-static floor contains conductive fibers, and the static electricity directly enters the earth by laying copper foil under the floor during construction. At present, there are two types of anti-static floors, one is an overhead anti-static floor, and the other is a PVC anti-static floor. The overhead anti-static floor is generally suitable for rooms that require a lot of wiring, such as the computer room, computer room, main room, and monitoring room. PVC anti-static floor, generally used in rooms with less wiring, such as electronic workshops, production workshops, places with anti-static requirements.
For large, medium and small computer rooms, in order to prevent the adverse effects of static electricity on the equipment room, you must consider installing an anti-static raised floor. Because it provides a lot of advantages:
1. Simplify installation and provide greater flexibility for future device configuration changes and expansions.
2. The equipment in the equipment room can be connected freely under the anti-static floor, which is convenient for laying and maintenance, and makes the machine room clean and beautiful.
3. It can protect various hardware cables, wires, data cables and sockets from damage.
4. The machine room can use the space under the floor as the static air pressure of the air conditioner to obtain satisfactory airflow organization. No matter where the computer equipment is installed, the air sent by the air conditioner can be obtained through the air outlet of the anti-static raised floor.
5. Conducive to the maintenance and maintenance of the bottom of the equipment.
6. Eliminate the danger of cable exposure to the human body.
7. The adjustability of the anti-static raised floor can be used to eliminate the unevenness of the ground and ensure the overall level of the ground of the machine room.
8. Allow static charge to leak to the ground and reflect electromagnetic radiation.
Concerned about surprises
Label: Practical analysis of anti-static floor
Previous: The use of electric agricultural machinery Next: The treatment of leakage or leakage inside the shut-off valve
Automatic swing doors are distinguished from Automatic Sliding Doors. Automatic swing doors don't have door operators, but door openers and door closers are installed on the door leafs with radars or infrared sensors to control the door's open and close. Ningbo GDoor Automatic Door company selects Geze door openers and international well-known door closer brand. Ningbo GDoor automatic swing doors can connect with infrared sensors, various switches and remote controllers, matching up with access control system, which can implement advanced management function.
Automatic Door Operators,Swing Door Operator,Power Door Operators,Electric Door Operator
Ningbo Gdoor System Control Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.gdoor-cn.com