Outdoor fire hydrant, the traditional ground fire hydrant, underground fire hydrant, new outdoor telescopic fire hydrant. The following Xiao Bian will give you an introduction to the outdoor fire hydrant installation related knowledge, let's look at it.
Outdoor fire hydrant installation
1. The construction and installation shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant standards of GB50242-2002 "Construction Quality Acceptance Specification for Building Water Supply, Drainage and Heating Engineering". Reference may be made to the National Building Standard Design Atlas 01S201 "Installation of outdoor fire hydrants".
2, the system must be hydrostatic test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the working pressure, but not less than 0.6MPa.
3, the location of the outdoor fire hydrant should be marked, the location of the bolt should be easy to operate. When the bolt is used in the wall type, if the design is not required, the center installation height of the inlet and outlet bolts should be 1.10m above the ground, and there should be measures to prevent falling objects from above.
4. The installation dimensions of the outdoor fire hydrants and fire pump adapters shall meet the design requirements, and the allowable deviation of the mounting height of the bolts shall be Â±20 mm.
Outdoor fire hydrant installation design
1. The installation design of ground-type fire hydrants should be designed to take into account the crossroads installed in the streets. It is important to ensure the visibility of pedestrians and traffic while considering the convenience of maintenance and daily drainage. For example, on the sidewalk of a sidewalk, beside the drainage outlet of the rainwater, the sidewalk is on the side of the tree. Some surface-type fire hydrants caused fire hydrant drains to be buried and blocked due to changes in the initial installation and subsequent elevations of the road surface. Therefore, the quality of water in the fire hydrant cavity was changed, and the screw rusted, affecting the water quality of the pipe network and the fire hydrants. The service life.
2. Underground fire hydrant installation design. The underground fire hydrants are designed and installed in the underground wells. Therefore, the height of the fire hydrants outlet and the plane position of the outlet are the key to the convenience of water withdrawal. Considering the water intake of the fire department, the height of the outlet from the ground should be controlled at about 30 cm. Consider maintenance. Easy to use The outlet of the outlet should be close to the wellhead. If the fire hydrant shaft is very deep and the fire hydrant is connected to the riser too long, the riser should be fixed in the well to ensure safety in use.
3. For the design of outdoor fire hydrants around the super high-rise buildings, the distance between the fire hydrants and the super high-rise buildings should be taken into account so that the fire department can pick up the water and add the pump in the shortest distance if there is a fire in the super high-rise buildings.
4. Due to the influence of planning and other factors, the functions of control valve wells and firefighting wells are often combined into one, and it is customary to call a set of wells, which seems to save the planning position and achieve a dual function of wells, but at the same time brings about management. The ills. First, once the hydrant needs maintenance, the valve needs to be closed to affect the normal downstream water supply. In the same way, closing the valve when servicing the downstream pipeline will also affect the normal use of the fire hydrant, and the normal use rate of the fire hydrant at that location will inevitably decrease. This is extremely unfavorable for the use of fire hydrant management. Secondly, because the well is dual-functional and the well cover is mainly fire-fighting well cover or valve well cover, which leads to confusion in management and use, the design should be avoided as much as possible.
5. The distance between the top outlet of the underground fire hydrant and the bottom surface of the fire shelter cover shall not exceed 400 mm. There shall be sufficient operating space in the well and a ladder shall be provided. Freezing protection should be done in wells in cold regions.
6. Before the completion of the firefighting pipeline, the pipeline must be flushed.
Fire hydrant maintenance
1. As one of the ancillary facilities of the pipeline network, the fire hydrant should be equated with the management of other facilities. It should establish a special management team and implement special management. Once the fire hydrant is found to be ineffective, it should be treated as if the pipe network is robbed. In addition to this, it is also necessary to draw up a periodic overhaul maintenance plan for fire hydrants and implement regular maintenance measures. Ground-type fire hydrants should also be regularly painted and protected to ensure eye-catching. Periodically conduct a drainage operation inspection on the fire hydrant, and on the one hand, determine whether the fire hydrant is effective for opening and closing and whether the hydraulic pressure is in line with the normal category. On the other hand, in the distribution network, it is also improved through hydrant drainage to ensure the water quality of the pipeline network. In the implementation of fire hydrant drainage work, in order to ensure the effect of drainage quality and prevent secondary pollution of the pipe network, drainage hoses should be taken to discharge the water into the rain wells. The quality of the drainage through the on-site water sample detection, the main determination of turbidity, residual chlorine and other water quality indicators, in addition to the drainage network before the water pressure measurement records, the accumulation of pipe network service pressure parameters, ease of operation of the pipeline network as a parameter.
2. Hydrant wells, like other facility wells, may be piled, blocked, buried, and pressed from time to time. In addition to strengthening inspections, fire prevention regulations and guidance should be made. In particular, it should cooperate closely with the local fire department and rely on the law enforcement of the fire department to maintain and manage the fire facilities. The firefighting department implements area management in firefighting and extinguishing. Therefore, maintenance and management of fire hydrant in the water supply enterprise should also be combined with the area management of the firefighting department to form a common management, which is conducive to a multiplier. The Chengdu Water Division warned the sneeze of yellow paint on the fire-fighting wells, which facilitated the search for maintenance and made it more visible to facilitate the use of the fire department. This method is worth promoting. Of course, conditions should also be painted fire pit lid fluorescent, reflective tags for the night to find.
3. As one of the water supply pipe network facilities, fire hydrant is the key to the management of fire hydrant. The file data should include single card diagrams, maintenance records, daily inspection records and so on. Conditions should also establish a computer system for fire hydrant management information to improve the management of fire hydrants.
The above is a brief introduction for Xiaobian. If you want to know more related information, please continue to pay attention to Qijia Consulting. More exciting consultation, please stay tuned.
Youth style decoration design Shanghai tooling decoration design courtyard decoration design effect decoration design effect drawing bedside design
Chlorella Ap Medical Mask,Chlorella Ap Facial Mask,Hydrating Recovery Medical Mask,Hydrating Recovery Facial Mask
Guangdong Jia Mei Biological technology Co.Ltd , https://www.jaymeimask.com